Saturday, January 05, 2013

Neither Fast Nor Easy

I'd put this on Facebook,  but most friends wouldn't understand.
After nearly finishing the body of this sweater I realized that I made a mistake when dividing for the sleeves.  Instead of ripping it out, or leaving it alone, I pulled out the two rows where the mistake happened, and now I'm grafting it back together.  Yes, this is a row of seed stitch I'm putting in.  I'm not sure which would have been faster: this way or just re-knitting.  This is a pain!

1 comments:

Emily Pepperell said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and I love it! I know it's off topic, but I noticed you are a food scientist. I'm in year 11 this year and I'm interested in becoming a food scientist so I was wondering if you had anything you could share about how you got there and what your job involves? I live in Australia but there's a university I found that has a food science course and also other chemistry related ones. My email is koalabear97@gmail.com and any advice or tips would be really appreciated :D thank you!