Thursday, August 27, 2015

Small Update, and hello!!

Who knew anyone was still out there?  I seriously intended to post here just for the reference of it, for future searchers, but it appears I still have readers.  Hello!!

Short update today, since yesterday I learned that I had a two chapter reading assignment before class started today.  I have decided to go back to school for my Master's degree, and Statistics starts tonight.  Two chapters of graduate-level statistics is tough reading.  There are so many things I'd rather be doing.

So... all I did last night was take off all of the heddles, and clean the harnesses.  I also stopped at home depot on the way home and found the replacement hardware I need/want.

Heddles soaking in citric acid solution
Before and after:

Not much to see, but a little progress.  This harness is the worst.  I'm sure it'll be shining once I Feed & Wax it.

0 comments: